Adult Child Maintenance - Rayner Song Family Lawyers

Adult Child Maintenance

If you have an adult child who is financially dependent on you because they are disabled or are studying a very complex and demanding undergraduate course, then you may be able to apply for a Court order for adult child maintenance. Either the caregiver or the adult child may apply for adult child maintenance.

We are able to advise you further on whether you/your adult child fall within the specific circumstances for which adult child maintenance can be claimed. Just because the other parent has now had children with a new partner, does not mean that their obligations toward your children ceases.

Contact one of our family lawyers today for an obligation free chat

Or call us on: (03) 9803 5673